Unilabs has a highly specialist team of consultant cytopathologists that provide an integrated screening and diagnostic cytopathology service to users across the UK.
Our comprehensive diagnostic and screening cytopathology service includes.
- Rapid turnaround times (same-day reporting available)
- Access to patients' results 24/7 through our secure online Connect link
- Cyto-Histo correlational analysis
- Cervical cytology: ThinPrep® screening available
- HPV Testing and high/low risk sub-typing
- Comprehensive non-gynaecological cytology service including immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry and molecular diagnostics
Our cytopathology department has a growing referral base for ‘one stop’ clinic services covering a range of specialities including Breast, Head & Neck and Respiratory Medicine. Our consultants can also provide:
- On site ‘Hot’ Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA)
- Endobronchial Ultrasound-Guided (EBUS) FNA and Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided (EUS) FNA